My Blog List

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birthday Goodies!

Since I have started blogging, I have made many new quilty
friends all over the world, one especially good quilty friend
is my pal Kathy in Ohio.  She and I just "clicked" and have
become really good friends! Although we have never
met in person, I feel like we are
"Sisters from another Mister"


This is the loot I received from Kathy in the mail yesterday for my
birthday which was last Saturday.  She really really spoiled me!
I got "Adventures with Leaders & Enders"!!! I LOVE this
book and have been wanting it for a long time! I also
got some awesome low volume/neutral fabrics,
chocolates, a rotating cutting mat and rotary cutter & ruler, 
2 wonderful  "Gifts in a Jar" cook books and a lovely
card with a picture of her darling son Owen.

I'M SO SPOILED!!

Kathy is fantastic...I really value her friendship...I am so glad we 
found each other on this crazy internet....
I LOVE YA GIRL!!

Check out Kathys Blog @
http://new2quilting.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww. You are the sweetest! (((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome. Good friends are just one of the things that truly makes life wonderful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete