My Blog List

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Civil War DQS with Humble Quilts

I joined in a Civil War Doll Quilt Swap 
over at http://humblequilts.blogspot.com/.  The first photo is the 
doll quilt that I made for my partner Diane in Georgia...shes
received it already and was very happy with it!


My secret partner was Brandie from abrandiecreation.com and 
this is the gorgeous doll quilt that I received!  
Oh my goodness, its beyond beautiful!! I immediately
hung it up in the living room...

Another fantastic swap done...so happy!

6 comments:

  1. What fun.... such lovely quilts were exchanged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doll quilts! Love your name by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both quilts are beautiful! So glad you participated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. felicidades !!!
    los dos son preciosos
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the quilt Brandie made for you, lucky you, Applique design is fabulous. I think I need to be inspired by this to make a block of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both quilts! The one you made has a block that I'm not familiar with and you used some very lovely fabrics in it. The one you received is adorable and I love the border - and the medallion - in other words, the whole quilt!

    ReplyDelete