My Blog List

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

More from the Gold Bug Quilters Quilt Show 2014

Heres a little bit more eye candy from the recent
Gold Bug Quilters Quilt Show in El Dorado County


Made from a photograph...so cool!!


This one was so pretty, I voted this one as my favorite! Lovely!


This one was made for the Guild President..all signed house blocks.


I really loved the colors in this Kaleidoscope...the picture doesnt do it justice.


My husband voted this one as his favorite...lovely stars!


Of course being a cat lover, this one was Purrrfect!


Fun & Whimsical..cute applique!


This one was great too, being California born and raised, I love our
state flower the poppy!  They line our roads growing wild..just a 
beautiful burst of color...This quilt was a masterpiece..

Hope you enjoyed the quilts from my local show!!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting event to go to. I wish there were more quilt shows around.

    ReplyDelete