My Blog List

Friday, January 23, 2015


Its Friday night Sew In time! 
What are you all working on??




I'm finishing up the borders on my
Bonnie Hunter Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt!

If my internet wasnt so slow I would show you all a picture. 
Needless to say I am a little frustrated!


This is the only picture I have managed to come up with, its one
of the clues for my Grand Illusion..so you can get an 
idea of my color scheme...

Now to get those borders sewn on !!

Linking up with Sugarlane Quilts for 
Friday Night Sew In!

http://www.sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/fnsi-sign-ups.html

4 comments:

  1. So annoying when the Internet doesn't work. At least your sewing machine is. Blocks are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors on the Grand Illusion. Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous prep work and yes the internet at times is a challenge on patience lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see yours finished. I didn't make it in the end and I've only seen one finish that I love.

    ReplyDelete