My Blog List

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Quilt Doodles BOM 2014 Reveal and Blog Hop!



Its that wonderful time to reveal our Quilt Doodles BOM 2014!!!
hosted by Cindy @ http://quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.com/


I really enjoyed this monthly row by row Quilt-a-long...
It was all made with 2.5" Squares, my favorite!!

Each month we were given a free pattern to make
and post our progress...


We did a row of Christmas lights...
Ice Skates....
Stars...



Super cute mugs of cocoa...
Christmas Peppermint Candies...
Snowmen!!!

& even a few more...


This is the backing, funny thing about it is...I got it for 
$1 a yard years ago....never knew what the heck I would use it for.

Its perfect for this wintery quilt!

I quilted it myself on my Kenmore 10 machine, her name is 
"Lenore",  just making wavy lines across the quilt...
turned out GREAT!

Heres the whole quilt!!  I love it!



So theres my turn on the Blog Hop Schedule...check the schedule
below to check out other beautiful quilts made 
during this BOM...

January 24th

January 25th
January 26th

Thanks for stopping by today!!

13 comments:

  1. I knew you had a soft spot for 2.5" squares! I'm so glad that we did this BOM together! You made it extra fun for me. I love your use of prints, especially in the red lights and the background of the snowmen. The backing is PERFECT. Happy quilting, my BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt and the backing is perfect. Cindy's design is beautiful, and everyone seemed to enjoy the qal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quilt and love how everyone has made this pattern their own. What a perfect backing for it!! and I like the idea of the wavy line (I have yet to quilt mine so taking note on how others are). Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that's smart, wayv lines across the images and no big decisions each row.
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt! It turned out beautiful. I like the idea of the simple quilting, too. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your quilt, and the backing is perfect.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your backing is great -so perfect this quilt. I love the way your candies out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lenore did a beautiful job quilting! I love the backing, perfect for your quilt. So glad you could sew along with me this last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy quilt! And your backing couldn't be more perfect! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your backing is perfect for the quilt. It's fun to see how everyone has embellished and made their quilt their own.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping in to see what you are up to...have I told ya your grands are adorable!!! So cute is Jayden's smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your quilt is wonderful and what a great perfect fabric to put on the back! And I want to do some wavy line quilting soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!!!! I love your quilt too!!!!! The backing is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete