My Blog List

Monday, May 25, 2015

Pat Sloan Vacation Time BOM




Slowly but surely I am getting all of my swaps and monthly blocks completed.  Its been hard this month, my sewjo is lacking...I did get around to completing my Pat Sloan 
Vacation Time BOM.  This months block is called 
"Beach Bag".  I decided after laying out all my blocks 
last month that I needed to add more teal and less of the cream polka dot background to sort of balance out the blocks...heres what they looked like last month.




Heres this months block completed....I didnt use the cream polka dot at all, only teals and browns in polka dots and prints,  so it will definately add some darkness to the quilt.  



I am liking how this came out....

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the fabrics in your latest block, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can create short links with OUO and make $$$$$ from every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete