My Blog List

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tula Modern Blocks!

Michelle over at CrayonBox Quilt Studio is holding a 
"City Sampler at sew at your own pace QAL".  
As it states, its all at our own pace so its totally chill, 
no pressure and don't forget 

FUN!

We are cruising along in Tulas book, I am making the first 5 blocks from each chapter just to keep things interesting for me.  Here are blocks 11-21, meaning thats how many I have made so far, 21 of 100.  Their numbers 
are different in the book. Sorry my pics are
upside down....I'm challenged!!













I am using my Anna Maria Horner 5" charm squares that I received in a swap and every color of Grunge in the rainbow...love Grunge!  
Of course I had to add in a couple other "modern" pieces here and there, a lot of these blocks need 6.5" pieces...so 5" charm squares aren't gonna cut it...I'm having fun though!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with Michelle at
CrayonBoxQuiltStudio.com!!

3 comments:

  1. I really like all of your blocks so far. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making fabulous progress on your Tula blocks!
    They are all beautiful, I can see you've carefully selected the fabrics for each block. Such pretty choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet blocks. That's what it is... just simple fun. Slowly quilting along with you. :)

    ReplyDelete